The UN Trust Fund’s annual Call for Proposals, which is available in six languages, accepts multi-year grant applications for up to $1 million in English, French and Spanish. In line with its strategy, the UN Trust Fund selects proposals that pave the way for a concrete national change. Priority is placed on applications that offer novel approaches, opportunities for expansion, replication and sustainability, and that reach a large number of beneficiaries.
The UN Trust Fund began accepting applications for its 19th grant cycle (2015) as of 12 January 2015. All applicants that successfully submitted their concept note by the deadline of 29 January will be able to proceed directly to the preparation of the full-fledged proposal on 2nd February 2015.
The deadline for submission of the full-fledged Proposal is 27 March 2015, 11:59pm New York Time (EST). Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
All applications must be submitted online. The UN Trust Fund will not accept applications submitted via e-mail, regular post and/or facsimile.
For full details about the application process, please consult the following documents:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | pt | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 3 – Project Narrative Template [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 4 – Results Chain Template and Guidance Note [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 5 – Results and Resources Framework Guidance Note [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 6 – Additional Guidance Note for Small Grant Applications [ en | es | fr ]
The online full-fledged proposal will be available from 2 February to 27 March 2015.