The UN Trust Fund’s annual Call for Proposals, which is available in six languages, accepts multi-year grant applications for up to $1 million in English, French and Spanish. In line with its strategy, the UN Trust Fund selects proposals that pave the way for a concrete national change. Priority is placed on applications that offer novel approaches, opportunities for expansion, replication and sustainability, and that reach a large number of beneficiaries.
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is no longer accepting applications for its 19th grant cycle (2015). The deadline for the submission of concept notes was 29 January 2015, 23:59 EST (GMT–5) and the deadline for the submission of full-fledged proposals was 27 March 2015, 23:59 EST (GMT–5).
The following guidelines are for informational purposes only:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | pt | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 3 – Project Narrative Template [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 4 – Results Chain Template and Guidance Note [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 5 – Results and Resources Framework Guidance Note [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 6 – Additional Guidance Note for Small Grant Applications [ en | es | fr ]